Monday, October 13, 2008

The Adoration of Jenna Fox- REVIEW


Erika's Review of The Adoration of Jenna Fox By: Mary E. Pearson

The Adoration of Jenna Fox is one of those books that if you tried to summarize it, you would just end up ruining the book. All I’ll say is that Jenna is a seventeen year old girl who has just awakened from a year in a coma, after having been in a terrible car accident. She has no memory of her life before the accident and is desperately trying to remember. So I don’t spoil it, I’m not going to say anymore about the plot, but I will tell you that I thought it was amazing. It really makes you think about the nature of the past, the present and the future. The story is, at times, creepy, but those moments just add to its splendor. It’s definitely a book you can’t easily put down and I highly recommend it.


No comments: