Thursday, June 9, 2011

Claudia Gray, Courtney Moulton, and Kimberly Derting Q&A!

Our Q&A with Claudia Gray, Courtney Moulton, and Kimberly Derting!



1. What's the most random question you can think of? Answer it.
Claudia: Q: What sort of question?
A: Any.
Kimberly: Q: Can we ask you a question?
A: Yes (Since we answered it with no...)
Coutney: Q: Why did you ask?

2. If 'they' decided to make a movie of your life, which actress would you want to play you?

Claudia: Tina Fey
Kimberly: Reese Witherspoon, but probably David Spade
Courtney: Amanda Peet

3. If someone suddenly threw a wad of twenty thousand dollars at you, how would you respond?

Claudia: Put a downpayment on a house.
Kimberly: Go on a super sweet vacation by renting a house in England for a month.
Courtney: Was it thrown at my face or did it fall? If it was at me, I'd buy a horse. If it fell, I'd look to see what bank blew up.

4. When writing some authors plan every detail and others just dive into the book, so are you an outliner or a diver (or a mix)?

Claudia: I outline in order.
Kimberly: I'm a diver and change the synopsis.
Courtney: A strict outline, but not in order; I leave sucky parts until the end.

5. Who pwns everything?

Claudia: Balthasar
Kimberly: Katniss Everdeen
Courtney: I agree with Claudia, but also Tim Burton.

6. Can you do the Time Warp?

All 3: Yes!

1 comment:

procurein said...

Thanks for giving that type information.That information is so helpful to us.Will be visit again on your website.
facilty management