Thursday, June 9, 2011

Claudia Gray, Courtney Moulton, and Kimberly Derting Q&A!

Our Q&A with Claudia Gray, Courtney Moulton, and Kimberly Derting!



1. What's the most random question you can think of? Answer it.
Claudia: Q: What sort of question?
A: Any.
Kimberly: Q: Can we ask you a question?
A: Yes (Since we answered it with no...)
Coutney: Q: Why did you ask?

2. If 'they' decided to make a movie of your life, which actress would you want to play you?

Claudia: Tina Fey
Kimberly: Reese Witherspoon, but probably David Spade
Courtney: Amanda Peet

3. If someone suddenly threw a wad of twenty thousand dollars at you, how would you respond?

Claudia: Put a downpayment on a house.
Kimberly: Go on a super sweet vacation by renting a house in England for a month.
Courtney: Was it thrown at my face or did it fall? If it was at me, I'd buy a horse. If it fell, I'd look to see what bank blew up.

4. When writing some authors plan every detail and others just dive into the book, so are you an outliner or a diver (or a mix)?

Claudia: I outline in order.
Kimberly: I'm a diver and change the synopsis.
Courtney: A strict outline, but not in order; I leave sucky parts until the end.

5. Who pwns everything?

Claudia: Balthasar
Kimberly: Katniss Everdeen
Courtney: I agree with Claudia, but also Tim Burton.

6. Can you do the Time Warp?

All 3: Yes!

3 comments:

procurein said...

Thanks for giving that type information.That information is so helpful to us.Will be visit again on your website.
facilty management

estetik yakupavsar said...

It is really nice to visit your post guys. I love your post and expect more post form you. I appreciate your work here.
Estetik

Burun Estetiği said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği