Sunday, April 19, 2009

Richard Lewis Q&A!

Today's post is a Q&A with an author from Bali, Richard Lewis. He is the author of The Demon Queen and his new book Monster's Proof comes out in July.

If someone suddenly threw a wad of twenty thousand dollars at you, what would you do?

Run like hell before the guys chasing the someone shoot me.

Who pwns everything?

Theoretically, God, but realistically my 13-yr-old daughter. I make a pretense at ruling her but that doesn't fool either one of us. (She not only pwns me, she could also pawn me if she wanted. She wouldn't get much for me, though, and then she'd forget which pawn shop I was in )

If 'they' decided to make a movie of your life, which actor would you want to play you?

Steve McQueen -- I hope the funeral home that prepped him for burial did a pretty decent job and he looks somewhat presentable.

What's the most random question you can think of? Answer it.

Q:Where does sweet & sour pork come from?

A: Sweet and sour pigs.

Can you do the Time Warp again?

Time Wrapping is very difficult to properly do, and if come face to face with an unshaven and un-gargled Stephen King, that would be enough to ruin your week -- oh, wait, you mean Time Warp. Sure.

So, what is it like to live and write in Bali?

Doesn't help if the surf is good. But it's where I was born and raised so it's not like I had any choice in the matter. I write in a room without a view -- the view has to be in my head, not out there, especially not a view of the surf.

No comments: