Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Erin Hunter- RECAP (Brief)

Brought to you by Erika.

Well, there really isn't too much to say this time and we have pictures to demonstrate the most important parts. (Though my camera doesn't like me right now, so we only have a few pictures...)

We were each in a select color being "cats". I looked more like an astronaut because I was in white pants and white long sleeve turtleneck... I thought this would be corrected with the face paint, but no one ended up painting my face, so I looked like I should be in outer-space the whole time. (There are no pictures as evidence)

Anyways, we painted faces, there was a nice turn out, not much more to say. 

Here's Lorena painting a fan's face:


Here's Gaby (friend of Julie's) painting Julie's face. It took forever to come off... The residue of the brown made Julie look like she had a bad spray tan until she managed to get it all off. :


And finally, I'll leave you with Erin signing a reader's book:




No comments: